We are contracting providers with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Tricare - Tricare Prime will require a pre-authorization completed by your physician. Select does not require a preauthorization.
- Kansas Medicaid (for patients 20 and under only - Sunflower, United Healthcare Community Plan, Aetna Better Health)
Please understand that your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. We do not check benefits for clients so it is your responsibility to know what your plan covers and what your portion of the cost is.
If your insurance does not cover our services, we have prompt-day discounts available. Please reach out to us at email@example.com for more information.
To verify your insurance benefits for nutrition counseling, please call the number on the back of your insurance card and ask them the questions below. Doing this before you attend your first appointment for nutritional counseling will help ensure you get the most out of your benefits and avoid unwanted financial surprises.
- Do I have benefits for nutritional counseling, CPT codes 97802, 97803, G0270, 99404, or S9470.
- Do I have any nutrition counseling benefits covered under the preventative care portion of my plan?
- Is a doctor’s referral required?
- Is there a limit on the number of visits I am allowed?
- Are there any restricted diagnoses?
- Do I have a deductible to meet before insurance pays?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance?
- Are any of the following covered providers under my plan? If not, what are my out-of network nutrition benefits?
- Rethink Nutrition, LLC (NPI# 1871957456)
- Anna Binder McAsey, RD, LD, CLT (NPI# 1831446756)
- Sheri Jonsson, MS, RDN, LDN, CDE, NBC-HWC (NPI# 1609290089)
- Dianna Schalles, RD, LD (NPI# 1679516306))