Does food make you feel anxious?
Your relationship with food might cause you to feel a whirlwind of emotions every time you eat or even think about eating. It doesn't have to be that way and we want you to know that relief is possible!
Break the cycle and develop a healthy relationship with food
- Does eating feel like a dramatic roller coaster?
- Are you able to eat without over-analyzing your choices or drowning in guilt?
If you struggle with binge eating, overeating, uncertainty about what and when to eat, intense cravings, purging, restrictive eating, or body image concerns, you are not alone. Let our expert dietitians help you normalize your eating by digging into the root cause of your struggles and teaching you how to listen to and trust your body again.
At Rethink Nutrition, we can help!
- Our dietitians have advanced trainings in mindful and intuitive eating, diabetes and pre-diabetes management, gastrointestinal disorders like Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Crohn's disease, as well as eating disorders and more.
- We're offer a team of dietitians so you can find the right fit to help you best reach your goals!
- We accept most major insurance plans (BCBS, United Healthcare, Cigna, Aetna, KS Medicaid, Medicare and Tricare). Many plans even offer 100% coverage of nutrition visits under preventative health benefits.
Work with a team that doesn't give up on getting you relief!