Hormones, Period Problems & Thyroid Disorders
We help women find relief through lifestyle changes that naturally manage PCOS, painful, heavy, or irregular periods, PMS and thyroid disorders.
You might benefit from working with our dietitians if:
- Your period is heavy, painful, irregular or absent entirely.
- You've been told that the only solution to missing or irregular periods is birth control.
- You'd like to get off of birth control and get your period naturally.
- Monthly PMS symptoms are disrupting your quality of life.
- You've been diagnosed with PCOS and told that weight loss or medication are the only solutions.
- You'd like to optimize your fertility to begin planning for a future pregnancy.
- Thyroid imbalances have left you constipated, exhausted, and struggling to get through the day.
At Rethink Nutrition, we can help!
- Our dietitians have advanced trainings in mindful and intuitive eating, diabetes and pre-diabetes management, gastrointestinal disorders like Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Crohn's disease, as well as eating disorders and more.
- We're offer a team of dietitians so you can find the right fit to help you best reach your goals!
- We accept most major insurance plans (BCBS, United Healthcare, Cigna, Aetna, KS Medicaid, Medicare and Tricare). Many plans even offer 100% coverage of nutrition visits under preventative health benefits.
A new beginning to your body, mind, and overall health
Whether you're dealing with irregular periods, PCOS, or PMS that's disrupting your life, we will help you get to the root of the problem using a non-diet, whole-person approach. No expensive supplements or restrictive protocols, just getting back to the basics of taking care of yourself and giving your body what it needs.